2017 Honda Fury
Blending in is overrated.
This bike was born to stand out. Everywhere it goes, it gets nods of approval. So be ready for some attention.
But it’s more than a looker. It’s also for riders who want a machine that they can cruise on all day long. Long, lean and mean, stretching nearly six feet from axle to axle, this is an outrageous testimony to the builder’s art. And the power and sound coming from its big 1312cc V-twin? Pure music. With clean, crisp lines few customs ever achieve, the Fury is as eye-catching when it’s stopped as when it’s rolling down the highway.
Chances you’ll want one? Looking good.
V-Twin Power and Torque: You won’t find a V-twin more righteous than the Fury’s, a 52º, 1312cc brute, putting out heaps of power and torque—and a sound that is pure V-twin soul.
Custom Touches Abound: Want to give your Fury some personal finishing touches? We hear ya—check out our line of Honda Accessories, designed to make this unique machine shine a little brighter.
- Chopper Styling: The Fury is one of the most authentic, radically styled custom motorcycles that Honda has ever produced. It features a teardrop seamless fuel tank, an ingenious single-shock rear suspension system and an aluminum swingarm.
- High-Tensile Steel Frame: The Fury’s high-tensile steel frame is the centerpiece to this machine’s open, minimalist chopper styling. It’s functional, too, delivering smooth ride quality and responsive handling.
- Long Rake: A raked-out front end and condensed, hard-tail look to the rear, plus a stretched wheelbase. And that long wheelbase is no illusion—the Fury stretches a full 71.2 inches between axles.
- V-Twin Engine: A powerful 1312cc, 52-degree V-twin engine with a single-pin crankshaft and dual balancers has plenty of torque, and the feel only a V-twin can deliver.
- Fuel Injection: Forget about fiddling with a choke—the Fury's fuel-injection system means no-hassle startups on cold mornings or at high altitudes.
- Brakes: A single, powerful 336mm-diameter front-disc brake is complemented by a 296mm brake disc in back. An ABS version is also available.
- Shaft Final Drive: The shaft final drive is quiet, clean and has been uniquely integrated into the overall design.
- Exhaust: The Fury’s engine features specially designed camshafts that also add to the unique V-twin sound and power-pulse exhaust sensations.
- Unique Wheels and Tires: A fat 200-series rear tire is paired with a slim 21-inch front tire, both wrapped around distinctive alloy wheels.
- Low Seat: The Fury's super-low 26.7-inch seat height is an integral design element that fits in behind the slim and long fuel tank.
- Engine Type: 1312cc liquid-cooled 52 deg. V-twin
- Bore And Stroke: 89.5 mm x 104.3 mm
- Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enricher circuit, one 38 mm throttle body
- Ignition: Digital with three-dimensional mapping, two spark plugs per cylinder
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; three valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Five-speed
- Final Drive: Shaft
- Front Suspension: 45 mm fork; 4.0 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Single shock with adjustable rebound-damping and five-position spring-preload adjustability; 3.7 in. travel
- Front Brake: Single 336 mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: Single 296 mm disc with single-piston caliper
- Front Tire: 90/90-21
- Rear Tire: 200/50-18
- Rake: 32 deg. (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 92 mm (3.6 in.)
- Wheelbase: 71.2 in.
- Seat Height: 26.9 in.
- Curb Weight: 663 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 3.4 gal.
- Miles Per Gallon: 45 MPG*
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Matte Black Metallic
- Model ID: VT13CX
- One Year: Unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- 52 deg. V-twin
- Bore and Stroke
- 89.5 mm x 104.3 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI with automatic enricher circuit, one 38 mm throttle body
- Digital with three-dimensional mapping, two spark plugs per cylinder
- Final Drive
- Front Suspension
- 45 mm fork; 4.0 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock with adjustable rebound-damping and five-position spring-preload adjustability; 3.7 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 336 mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Single 296 mm disc with single-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 71.2 in.
- Seat Height
- 26.9 in.
- 32 deg.
- 92 mm (3.6 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.4 gal.
- 45 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 663 lb.
- Matte Black Metallic
- One Year Unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.