2013 Honda CRF150R
The CRF150R may be Honda's smallest MX machine, but it has everything it needs to be a big winner.
Consider the Honda CRF150R's high-performance Unicam® engine with lightweight counterbalancer shaft and drive gears. Or its fully adjustable Showa® suspension to smooth out bumps while maintaining a high level of wheel control. And a Pro-Link® rear suspension just like the big boys. In short, even though it's designed for smaller racers, it's big on the features you expect from a Honda.
The CRF150R. For aspiring racers it's just what every motocrosser wants. A great start.
High Tech = High Performance: Thanks to the Unicam® cylinder head, this four-stroke engine is more powerful yet more compact. And that helps improve handling, power and efficiency.
- Engine Type: 149cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder single cylinder four stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 66mm x 43.7mm
- Compression Ratio: 11.7:1
- Valve Train: Unicam®, four-valve; 26mm intake, steel; 22.5mm exhaust, steel
- Induction: Keihin® 32mm flat slide with Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Ignition: Solid-state CD with electronic advance
- Transmission: Close-ratio five speed
- Final Drive: #420 chain; 15T/50T
- Front Suspension: 37mm fully adjustable leading-axle inverted Showa® cartridge fork; 10.8 inches travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link® fully adjustable Showa single shock; 10.7 inches travel
- Front Brake: Single 220mm disc
- Rear Brake: Single 190mm disc
- Front Tire: 70/100-17 Dunlop MX51
- Rear Tire: 90/100-14
- Rake: 27°02' (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 78mm (3.1 inches)
- Wheelbase: 49.6 inches
- Seat Height: 32.8 inches
- Ground Clearance: 11.9 inches
- Curb Weight: 185 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel–ready to ride.)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.11 gallons
- Emissions: Consult owners manual for optional racing parts.
- Available Colors: Red
- Model Id: CRF150R
- Showa Suspension: Adjustable 37mm leading-axle inverted Showa cartridge fork features specially tuned valving for small bumps and a friction-reducing design to improve compression and rebound control.
- Lightweight Wheels: Strong, lightweight wheels are durable and minimize unsprung weight.
- Disc Brakes: Front and rear disc brakes provide powerful, precise braking.
- Accelerator Pump: The CRF150R uses a carburetor featuring a “direct push“ accelerator pump. Based on the design we used on our carbureted versions of the CRF450R and CRF250R, it gives you better, more immediate throttle response.
- Track-Designed Chassis: Lightweight, high-tensile steel frame with large-diameter frame tubing and cross-member delivers excellent turning performance and straight-line tracking.
- Unicam® Engine: The CRF150R uses a Unicam engine based on our championship-winning CRF450R and CRF250R. Designed to give you excellent rideability and more power and torque across the rev band, the engine runs consistently at different tracks and varying elevations and temperatures—it's an all-around winner.
- Pro-Link® Rear Suspension: The CRF150R's Pro-Link® rear-suspension system features a fully adjustable Showa shock for superb bump absorption and wheel control.
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder single cylinder four stroke; Unicam®, four-valve; 26mm intake, steel; 22.5mm exhaust, steel
- Bore and Stroke
- 66mm x 43.7mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Keihin® 32mm flat slide with Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Solid-state CD with electronic advance
- Front Suspension
- 37mm fully adjustable leading-axle inverted Showa® cartridge fork; 10.8 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 220mm disc
- Front Tire
- 70/100-17 Dunlop MX51
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link® fully adjustable Showa single shock; 10.7 in. travel
- Rear Brakes
- Single 190mm disc
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 185 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.11 gal.
- 49.6 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 11.9 in.
- Seat Height
- 32.8 in.
- 78mm (3.1 in.)
- 27 deg. 02 min.
- Close-ratio five speed
- Final Drive
- #420 chain; 15T/50T